3t4 Modern Dining Set

/
2 Comments









Converted from The Sims 3 Base Game



This set includes 4 items that have been converted from The Sims 3.

I included the original texture from TS3 (the brown wood) because I really like it as it is.  The recolors I did are the ones I used most whenever recoloring these objects. I'll probably do more recolors of these in the future, too, since I totally forgot about about some of the others patterns I liked to use.

As my TOU states, you are free to recolor these meshes as you'd like, just link back to me in your item description in the catalog and where ever you upload it for sharing please!

You can search for these items by typing "[S93]" into the search bar.

Zip folder includes Separated and Merged files for your convenience.

Download - MediaFire (Adf.ly)

Download - Dropbox (Adf.ly)


I've fully tested these meshes to the best of my ability, but if you experience any problems at all, please let me know so I can fix it!

Hope you enjoy! :)



You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.